Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council
All Funded Projects
ATTENTION Projects! To be in compliance with the ARPA Library Sub-awards Guideline, please acknowledge the source of funding if your organization received an ARPA award in 2022 The Guideline outlines the requirements for Southeastern and all organizations that participate in the projects. Southeastern manages projects in three program tracks:
Please read all of the details below on providing attribution.
How to Acknowledge IMLS (ARPA award) support
From Section K. Acknowledgement of IMLS Support in the Assurances and Certifications for 2021-2022 ARPA Library Subawards: All materials publicizing or resulting from grant activities must contain an acknowledgement of IMLS support, unless IMLS advises otherwise. This includes invitations, brochures, and signage; audio/video programming for radio, television, or web broadcast; and websites, social media, PowerPoint presentations, and e-mail announcements. (See the Grantee Communications Kit, available at imls.gov, for specific guidance).
The type of recognition varies according to the type of activity or promotional material. Use a combination of text, logos, and links as needed.
- Written materials must include a credit line indicating IMLS as a source of support.
Use this text, and make the link live when possible:
[Project name] is supported with [or “in part with”] federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds allocated to the New York State Library by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS; imls.gov) and administered by Southeastern NY Library Resources Council.
- Graphic items such as posters or brochures should include the IMLS logo (see Grantee Communications Kit) displayed in accordance with the Logo Standards Guide;
- Online products, digital publications, and websites should include links to the IMLS website, imls.gov;
- Audio/video broadcasts must include a tagline indicating IMLS as a source of support.
Use this text:
[Project name] is supported with [or “in part with”] federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds allocated to the New York State Library by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and administered by Southeastern NY Library Resources Council.
- Video broadcasts should display the IMLS logo (see Grantee Communications Kit) displayed in accordance with the Logo Standards Guide.
- In materials that contain or present substantive project content, such as an exhibition, article, catalogue, or other publication, video documentary, or online exhibition or website, the acknowledgement must also include the following statement:
The views, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this (publication) (program) (exhibition) (website) (article) do not necessarily represent those of the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
21 South Elting Corners Road | Highland, NY 12528
Phone: (845) 883-9065