Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council
About this libguide
This libguide links to a variety of resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See below for a description of each page:
- Resources for Library Staff: this page includes COVID-related information specifically for geared towards libraries.
- Resources for Healthcare Professionals: a variety of tools and links useful to those who work in healthcare, particularly health information professionals.
- For the public: links to county public health information, as well as New York State, the CDC, and the World Health Organization.
Check here for timely topics related to COVID-19.
Coping with stress & uncertainty
Non-fiction reading, viewing & listening
New York State:
Free Online Training for All New Yorkers
The NYS Department of Labor is offering over 4,000 Coursera programs in areas such as business, technology, and computer science. Up-skill or re-skill in:
- Data Science Specialization
- The Business of Health Care Specialization
- Epidemiology for Public Health Specialization
- Medical Neuroscience
Medical Information Services Program
21 South Elting Corners Road | Highland, NY 12528
Phone: (845) 883-9065