Contact Information for all County Health / Public Health Departments in the Mid-Hudson region. Each county name links to their COVID-19 site:
• Columbia: 518-828-3358; email@example.com.
• Dutchess: 845-486-3400; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Greene: 518-719-3600; email@example.com. From the website: For Any Questions Regarding COVID-19 in Greene County, Call (518) 635-5165 between 9:00am-5:00pm.
• Orange: 845-291-2332.
• Putnam: (845) 808-1390; Toll free (TTY) for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Speech Impaired: Dial 7-1-1 or 800-662-1220; COVID19@putnamcountyny.gov.
• Rockland: 845-364-2512; For local information and resources, call 211 or visit Hudson Valley Region 211.
• Sullivan: 845-292-5910.
• Ulster: Ulster County COVID-19 HOTLINE: 845-443-8888.
• Westchester: 914-813-5000 OR call 211.
COVID-19 resource page: CDC's hub for all COVID-related information.
About COVID19:This page includes Information on how the virus spreads and provides strategies for protecting yourself.
Covid-tracker: CDC's tracker includes nationwide and individual state totals for COVID-19 infections. The tracker also has a US map with links to each state's Department of Health site.
Communication: links to a variety of communication tools relating to COVID-19. This includes an image library, guidance documents, and social media tool-kits.
Quarantine and Isolation: guidance on quarantine and isolation for individuals and specific industries.
COVID alert NY: Regular updates on COVID-19 in New York State, including recent policy changes and other news.
DOH COVID-19 tracker (county): a regularly updated dashboard, including current COVID-19 positive individual counties. It also has statewide testing data such as the total amounts of people tested and total positives results.
DOH COVID-19 tracker (region): a dashboard tracking COVID-19 testing for individual regions. It includes total persons tested, total positive cases, and % positive for each NY region.
Testing information: resources on COVID-19 testing, including instructions on signing up for a test through the state.
Ask a question: a form where you can submit a COVID-related question to any NYS government agency.
Move Forward NY: information on state re-opening plans and industry guidelines.
COVID-19 Page: The World Health Organization's COVID-19 hub.
W.H.O. COVID tracker: a world-wide tracker of COVID-19 infections. Data is available for individual countries as well as WHO region.
Busting Myths about Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): provides factual rebuttals to common myths about the virus.
W.H.O. Situation Reports: weekly reports that provide an overview of global COVID-19 cases. The reports also identify key data and trends.
Technical Guidance: guidance for health decision makers and scientific briefs on relevant topics.
Sign up for regular updates from W.H.O. on COVID here.